Tuesday, September 30, 2008

KLPAC





last sunday me and my sis went to klpac for a broadway parody show. and it was soooo good. damn. definitely worth another watch. haha. and klpac stands for kuala lumpur performing arts center, in case u didn't know.


the interior of klpac


booking and ticket counter


err... at the koi farm... releasing some waste?? haha


HOLY ****!!? u say, whats that idiot doing?!?!


hey its not just me, its my sis too! backwards somemore, got more skill than me. swts.


look at all that pollution!


poor fish....


after the show we paid a trip to the koi farm they have nearby. they rear and breed expensive kois there too. the more beautiful bigger ones can reach half a million!!!! PER FISH!! WATTAGUAN~~ while the baby kois are 50 bucks for 100 of them. crazy.... even rearing them needs skill and attention.


kois


more kois. beautiful ones.


the koi farm. btw, klpac can be reached by ktm all the way to sentul, then take a short walk nearby.



baby kois!


my sis



my sis on rock. duh.




very serene. suitable for scenes like hero or crouching tiger hidden dragon rofl



pictures with the actors!! well at least half of them


No comments: