Friday, October 3, 2008

Birthday Wishes

here's a great shout out to those who kindly wished me yesterday through smses and phonecalls and facebook wall to walls haha. thanks so much you guys. it really means a lot to me, especially since.... nvm. well 19 from now on. i guess i cant start cracking lame jokes or referring to cartoons and kiddy stuff anymore wahaha. esp thanks to our beloved kaw ye who called me from London (wattaguan?! AMAZING!!) in the middle of the night, just caught me before i slept hehe perfect timing. and to those who know what i'm talking about, ahem thank you for remembering THIS YEAR and i'm sorry about what i've been like and what i said and can we fix that?

thanks yall. you guys rock. =) harpy burfdies t' me!

k going uni now. have to finish assignment. =.=' hou sadty ah....

No comments: