Friday, July 10, 2009

Some somebodys are missing me...

well, been nearly a week i've been here. living in australia is very diff, and im not only talking about the weather. the weather is actually an improvement. nice and cold, chilly at night and in the morns. afternoon its actually comfortable.

shyan jen's been a jam. living at his place is great, since he takes good care of me and brings me out a lot to eat and meet friends. cooking is a whole nother tricky business. hehe. these guys hardly eat at home and mostly go out nearby or to the city to eat.... none other than.... asian food. lol. i've been eating a lot of subway too.

finding a place to live is even tougher, since ur actually interested in finding a room and accomodation for yourself, which means u have to consider so much stuff like bedding, transportation, convenience stores close by, distance to uni, ease of transport, utility bills and such. so far no luck and i must have trekked halfway all over melbourne by now, at the rate i'm walking to inspect houses.

wilson and michael have found their acc now, lucky them. kar mern was even luckier and got a decent place to stay. she arrived slightly earlier than me, probably 1 or 2 days. drastic measures have to be taken, therefore tomo i'm either gonna do my last house scouting, or get stuck with the uh tiny room above the store in renovation. lol. love u all who love me all too. and even if u dont love me i still love u all and miss u all. what the heck am i writing. the chill must be affecting my typing.

No comments: