Thursday, August 28, 2008

'Assignment' is my new swear word

There. Finally FINALLY FINALLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY finished. With my accounts assignment. ugh. its my swear word now. here i am up at 2.49 am in the morning binding my newly printed accounts assignment and i'm happy at the world, at content with myself, and bloody ready to sue the CE's head off for putting us students through so much stress. Still, i guess the stress is good eh? helps us perform better under pressure or something like that.

Don't even know how i'm gonna wake up tomo. Will probably just spend the whole morning sleeping in my mom's office and ditch lecture. I even have a management presentation tomo, or later but frankly right now i don't care. a huge load has just been taken off my shoulders. OUR shoulders. all business students second sem 08. zzzzzz. oh oh and guess what monday's a holiday!! that makes it 4 days holiday with friday off. good timing. nothing to worry about until next week at least. phew. I'll probably come on friday to lepak at the cc or something so if anyone's bored outta their mind or wondering why their lives are so sad, like mine, pls pls PLS come join me!! even if dont wanna cc at least go makan or something. very rare to lepak with my good old friends now. sniff. what with all the countdowns for people leaving. sigh.

well then what am i even doing now blogging at this time when i could be sleeping?!?!?! you also!! go sleep la what's your problem?!

:P

=)

let's hope i reach the bed before i crash. nightz all oh u!

No comments: