Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Terrible terrible damage...

Last night marked one of the worst chain nightmares I ever had. and that was only after I managed to shake and cough my sad way to sleep after tossing and turning for hours. As if being sick from the fluctuating 'spring' wasn't enough.

So, first things first. Australia is being hit by a major weather whirlpool. Its spring as it is now, the flowers are out and blooming, insects are buzzing around annoying everyone, the sun is shining warm and sunny, and then the downpour came.

So much for spring. Heh.

The rain wasn't bad, but it did bring a bunch of other creepy crawlies that try to make their way indoors safe and warm and to share a room with me or the rest of my housemates. Caught this guy trying to find somewhere warmer and drier in my room.






Not much else to say. I enjoyed a medley of new and old nightmares back to back in my troubled sleep. Sleeping has never been so much more scary. Next thing you know I'm gonna start having Freddy Krueger in my dreams. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's bout it. Keep warm peeps and don't let the weather beat you down! Exams are right round that corner!

No comments: