Friday, August 6, 2010

Pain of Anguish

That's actually the name of a level of a game that I once played on my ps2. Seems like years ago. Which it kinda is.

Stabbing shadows in the dark,
frustration at my ineptitude.
Common sense is like the undead,
wandering the living like a monster.
But why? But how?
So many questions.

Which answer do you seek?
I search the what and how,
you search the why.
Stumbling over narrow minded precipices,
sometimes what is unclear is what you're looking for.

Find my reason, find my self.
Rejoice at the old and new, celebrate!
Celebrate, I say.
Give thanks and praise to what you own.
Give thanks and praise for what you sow.

Life's a bitch, we've all heard that before.
Life's also beautiful, but we've heard that also.
Life isn't beginning and end,
life isn't the in-between either.
Tis a journey we go round and round,
can I accept what is beyond comprehension?



Randuuuuummmmmmmm.

No comments: