Sunday, July 27, 2008

A great thanks to you all

right sorry for not keeping this blog updated like some of you more active guys, but i was away on uhh urgent business at my hometown kuantan, cuz my grandma passed away. so i rushed back in the middle of class on wednesday, just got back today. and yea thomas i forgive u hahahahaha. so we had the funeral and all the cleansing rituals and stuff, though i don't believe in those. all my uncles and aunts turned up which was quite touching cuz all of them were here throughout the whole matter. and of course, never forgetting, a great thanks to all my good friends and relatives and contacts who gave their condolences for this sad event. i'll miss u grandma. sniff. it's hard knowing that she's gone forever and that i'll never see her again except in photographs and newspaper obituaries. omgosh.......... thanks again all u guys. ur the greatest. and HOLY TOOT HOW AM I GOING TO CATCH UP WITH WHAT I MISSED?!?!

No comments: